
My sister Emily discovered this show Robin Hood on BBC America. I just wanted to mention it because it is fantastic! Since I only have whatever channels my "bunny-ears" antenne will give me, I do not get BBC America. Lucky for me I know about this web site that lists tons of TV shows with all their existing episodes. It is tv-links.co.uk Just click on the tab that says shows in the upper right part of the page and then you can find Robin hood (or whatever show you may be looking for.) Try this show out, it is fantastic! Love Robin, love Marian, love Lord Guy (the Sherif's right hand man.) Love the lovely show.
4 comments:
Sounds great! I can't wait to watch it.
Best stinking show since Veronica Mars. Love the lovely Robin Hood!
Did you check out Moonlight? It's pretty good, but not enough of the "logan" character that we like.
let's see if this works...
Post a Comment