So I've been tagged a few times and just never responded to them. Here's one of them.
Two names I go by:
I don't like nicknames, but a few that have slipped by over the years, from my siblings are
1. Banta
2. Sue-b
Two things I'm wearing right now
1. underwear
2. socks
Two of my favorite things to do
1. talk to my siblings, especially about books, shows, etc.
2. be with friends
Two things I want very badly at the moment
1. to go to the bathroom
2. coffee/side tables for my family room, and another thing - family photos to hang on my wall!
To favorite pets I have/had
1. Sandy the dog
2. the gold fish Jessica, Molly and I used to get and then subsequently flush down the toilet a week later when we no longer wanted to take care of them.
Two things I did last night
1. watched a movie with nelson
2. fixed a scrapbook page
Two things I ate today
1. Pancake with honey
2. ham sandwich
Two people I last talked to
1. Nelson
2. Ali
Two longest car rides
1. Holy, how about two of MANY horrible trips. Almost every family trip when I was a teenager seemed like the longest, most painful trip ever. You may think that's because I was a teenager, but no they were truely awful. How about all the way up the coastal highway, through California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, and back up into Alberta? The speed limit on the caostal highway was about 30 for a good chunk of it. It was very beautiful but once we hit seattle things went nutty. Two parents (one who can't handle anything not totally organized and, well, extremely uptight) and three girls in one hotel room. I ended up sleeping on the floor on the bed cover - you know how gross they are in hotels. Yeah, so things got so bad that we left around 4:30 a.m. and my dad cancelled the reast of the trip to save us from anymore problems.
2. Driving from Alberta to Texas when I moved here. It was a long way, and I was sad to leave everything.
Two favortie holidays
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
Two favortie beverages
1. Water
2. Pina Coladas, virgin of course
I tag... Tara B, Ali, and Tara S
1 comment:
good stuff Susannah! I completely forgot about Sandy.
Post a Comment