Aren't these the sweetest pictures?! My very talented SIL Shanna took them, and many others, in March while we were visiting in Canada. Thus began the inspiration for the tutus.
I didn't know you had your pictures taken, they turned out great. Those last two pictures of Rebekah are soooo dang cute--I love them! It makes me want to go get pictures taken.
Was that first picture taken in Canada! You must have been freezing! Rebekah looks like a model baby in the last two pictures. She could be in a magazine.
3 comments:
I didn't know you had your pictures taken, they turned out great. Those last two pictures of Rebekah are soooo dang cute--I love them! It makes me want to go get pictures taken.
Was that first picture taken in Canada! You must have been freezing! Rebekah looks like a model baby in the last two pictures. She could be in a magazine.
I love those pictures! Rebekah looks absolutely beautiful! Your sister is very talented.
Post a Comment