Rebekah's third birthday was on the 11th and she had quite a day.
We started it off by decorating her door (thanks for that cute idea from Ali's blog.) Rebekah got really excited about it (and the balloons are still up, even a week later.) She then went to the table for breakfast and found her presents wrapped and waiting for her (that's a Bikman family tradition.) I absolutely love birthdays so I loved starting the day with something fun for her.
That afternoon we had some friends and Nelson's whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, sister, etc.) over for a BBQ and to play in little pools, on the slip and slide and with a bounce house. Of course we also had a Cinderella pinata to finish it all off! Rebekah had a great day, so that made all the work worth it!












3 comments:
Sounds like a great party! I love reading your blog! You guys are a great family and you look FANTASTIC for just having a baby! Hope you are getting more sleep!
She is indeed delightful but she is also pretty cute too! We are so glad she had a good birthday. We love you Rebekah.
Happy Birthday Rebekah! I'm so glad you did her door. Elle's reaction was priceless. I will do that every year. Yes, even when she is 16! :)
It looks like she had a fabulous day! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment