Thursday, February 4, 2010

Levi at 8 months

My little babe Levi turned 8 months old last week. Here's what he's been up to:
  • Levi started to associate the sound of mamama to me and dadada to Nelson right after he turned 7 months. He's pretty consistent with the mamama's and it's pretty cute.
  • Levi just recently started to rock back and forth on his knees and to pull himself up to standing.
  • Levi loves to eat anything that he can get his hands on. He definitely prefers table food to baby food. He's a little too young to eat it, though, so meal times are becoming interesting around our house.
  • Levi finally started to sleep through the night consistently at 7 1/2 months, but has tried to change that the past few days (what's up with this baby and waking up?!)
  • Levi has started to experience stranger anxiety and wants me all of the time! It's both endearing and exhausting. It's a good thing that I love to snuggle this little guy so much!

2 comments:

Kevin and Kerry said...

Avery is the same way with a lot of that same stuff. I don't understand the waking up again in the night.....hello?? I just want her and myself to get a good night sleep and we'll both be so much happier...let me know if you find the secret.

Erin said...

He was so tiny when we moved in. I can't believe how old he is now! He's a cutie.