Ok, so he is the CUTEST lawn boy I have ever seen. Does he work in Singapore? And your little pre-k beauty...oh my what a doll! I am so glad she is liking it. I don't blame you for missing her. All day is a long time.
I love it! I also love the school pictures of Rebekah. She is a doll.
It warms my heart to see kids earning their keep :)
I'm hungry. I want to eat him up!!! Love that boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok, so he is the CUTEST lawn boy I have ever seen. Does he work in Singapore? And your little pre-k beauty...oh my what a doll! I am so glad she is liking it. I don't blame you for missing her. All day is a long time.
I love it! I also love the school pictures of Rebekah. She is a doll.
It warms my heart to see kids earning their keep :)
I'm hungry. I want to eat him up!!! Love that boy!
Post a Comment