Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby News

Well, considering that I am about halfway along with this pregnancy I think it's about time I share the news!
I'm 19+ weeks pregnant and am definitely showing as of almost two weeks ago. I guess all that Thanksgiving food really helped me along in that department. We don't know if the baby's a boy or a girl, and I still haven't decided if I want to find out. We have always had surprises and that's made the delivery extra special. However, Rebekah had a difficult time when we had Levi and he ended up being a boy and not the girl she'd wanted. Taking that into consideration, we may decide to find out this time around. I will definitely have to work on Nelson to change his mind about finding out if that's the case.


4 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations!!! That's exciting news. I know lots of moms who don't find out the sex of the baby, but I'm not sure I could do that. We'll have to see if I ever have baby #4.

Madelyn said...

Woah! Big news! Congrats!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Congratulations! Exciting news! Had no idea, but also haven't been in Houston lately. By the way, been blogstocking you, but you don't post too much:) If you want access, email rebekahkahlborn@yahoo.com
The Ahlborn's

~Ali said...

congratulations!!!! That is such exciting news!