Rebekah turned 5 last week! How the time has flown.
My neighbor reminds me often that my kids will be grown up before I know it. I believe her.
We had a cake with Nelson's family on Sunday, and this past Saturday Rebekah had a fairy birthday party with a few of the little girl friends. Her new thing is Tinkerbell and family and friends were only too happy to help get her new fixation started off right.
My neighbor reminds me often that my kids will be grown up before I know it. I believe her.
We had a cake with Nelson's family on Sunday, and this past Saturday Rebekah had a fairy birthday party with a few of the little girl friends. Her new thing is Tinkerbell and family and friends were only too happy to help get her new fixation started off right.
Playing 'chase the gnome' at the fairy party. And yes, Nelson was the gnome, not another fairy.





1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I love that Nelson was a gnome for the day. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment