Monday, September 12, 2011

New born photo shoot

My sister-in-law took some cute photos of Caroline when she was about a week or a week and a half old.  It obviously has taken me a while to post these!


Newborn photo shoots really aren't fair to the new mom.  She looks cute and I look...like I've gained a considerable amount of weight.


I'm going to frame these three black and white photos.  I love them together like this.



4 comments:

Shasta said...

Oh my goodness she is absolutely beautiful! The photos are stunning. Is your sister a professional photog?
Miss ya!

cheryl said...

These are darling and you look fantastic!! Was Shanna in TX or did NElson's sister take these? I love those three together too

Kristen and Ryan said...

I was just gathering things to stat a preschool with Sawyer and 3 little friends and it made me think of you guys and miss you! Then I saw your posts, perfect timing! Miss your family!

~Ali said...

Oh my goodness...such sweet pictures. I wish they stayed that little for just a little bit longer, don't you?