When it came time for the cake Caroline leaned right in and grabbed the candle. She burnt her little hand! I rushed her inside to take care of her. Needless to say she missed her birthday cake and I missed out on 1st birthday cake eating photos of Caroline. Well, at least there's a good story to go along with the missing photos...
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Caroline's 1st Birthday
I had a lot of fun deciding what to do for Caroline's 1st birthday. We ended up having a big family (and a few close friends) party at our house. I spent the week before her birthday making giant pinwheels to put in the yard, mini pinwheels for table centerpieces, banners, balloon chandeliers, decorated water bottles and goody bags. I found different candies in the colors (bright pink, green and blue) for a treat table, and made a raspberry and white cake and cupcakes. It was a lot of fun to do and I loved the opportunity to be creative. The pinwheels were my favorite part. I have a little crush on them and can't get myself to throw them away!
When it came time for the cake Caroline leaned right in and grabbed the candle. She burnt her little hand! I rushed her inside to take care of her. Needless to say she missed her birthday cake and I missed out on 1st birthday cake eating photos of Caroline. Well, at least there's a good story to go along with the missing photos...
When it came time for the cake Caroline leaned right in and grabbed the candle. She burnt her little hand! I rushed her inside to take care of her. Needless to say she missed her birthday cake and I missed out on 1st birthday cake eating photos of Caroline. Well, at least there's a good story to go along with the missing photos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment