Friday, May 31, 2013

May update

May is always a big, busy month for us.  We have two birthdays and several school events to start with.
This May my Grandma Clark came to visit.  I haven't seen her in several years so this was a wonderful treat.  She is in her 90s and I am so glad that I was able to see her again.  She really wanted to see the ocean so we went to Galveston and took the ferry over to Crystal beach.  Grandma Clark is a one of a kind person.  She truly makes each person feel as though they are so special, and that we are each her favorite person in the world.  That is a unique gift, indeed.  She is so lovely and loving.  Somehow I did not get a photo with her.  

On the ferry in Galveston




Happy 31st birthday to me!


Rebekah's 1st grade awards 




No comments: