Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Happenings

July is always a very busy month for us.  Rebekah has a birthday on the 11th and Nelson has one on the 28th.  The old and the young together, right?!
The kids and I also filled our days with all sorts of fun activities.


The Circus came to town (as it does every year, yes I know).  The kids were thrilled and loved every minute of it!  The motorcycles in the sphere and the lion tamer were especially fun to watch.

The zoo had an amazing LEGO animal display.  The animals were lifelike and so detailed.


One of my favorite photos of all time!




Rebekah's birthday party

Caroline pretending to play the violin.  Yes that is a ukulele and the twisting stick from a blind.


Keeping cool inside at the Children's Museum. 

Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy.
Why are the kids in their swim suits you ask?  Because it's hot.  It's July.  In Houston.


Birthday breakfast early in the morning before heading to church meetings.  I must love the guy!

No comments: