Thursday, October 18, 2007

ms. moviephone

So Jessica just finished telling me about one the of stupidest movies she's even seen, called the Mistress of Spices. This gave me the idea to post a question to you all: what are your favorite movies, and also the stupidest ones you've seen? This should be interesting, and remember, one person's opinion should not effect you if you like a movie someone else doesn't!
A few of my likes: A & E Pride and Prejudice, the Bourne movies, Double Jeopardy (edited), Spiderman 2, French Kiss, and many more.
Dislikes: I think Dumb and Dumber may be my worst movie ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I'll have to think about it. It would be a good blog entry! I'll post it on my blog.

gollyjess said...

S, I will also post my thoughts on my blog as well. But I will have to devote some ser-me-ious time and effort into this quest.

Brekke said...

I know what the worst movie I ever saw was "Mom and Dad save the Planet". Oh, yes, it's that bad. I will have to think more about my favorite.
P.S. I like the new picture of you and Nelson.