Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going private

I think I am going to go private with this whole blog thing. Today I was reading new comments from people when I noticed a random one from someone I don't know. I post way too much about Rebekah on here for me to be comfortable with strangers being able to look at it. I also naively used our name for the websit address, so there's another major reason.
Alright then, so there's that news. I'll be sending you all an invite via email to this once I set it up as private.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Please please send me in invite!!!

Kaylene said...

OH! Add me, add me!!! Please invite the email that is on all the mass email stuff. :) Thanks again for all of the cute stuff you did for my shower!

BTW, you can track who accesses your blog, if you'd like I can find a link for you. Several different programs do it for free. You can get the IP addy, and location (many times state and city) of those who've visited.

Brooke said...

I think we are going to do the same. It is a good idea to keep our little ones safe!

Brooke said...

I think we are going to do the same. It is a good idea to keep our little ones safe!

Ashley said...

I've been thinking about this too. Add me to your list please!!

Ashley said...

Oh, and there are some cute pictures of Rebekah and AJ on a blog I posted a week ago or so.

Brent and Katie said...

I'd like an invite, unless I'm on the creepy list. Then I'll understand. It's a great way to keep up with old friends.

The Kerr Family said...

sign me up sister!