Monday, April 7, 2008

Photo, photo!

Here are some photos from our Easter trip to Canada to visit my family, and also photos of other things as well.

AHHH!

We took advantage of whatever snow we could get!!
Visiting with my Baba (Grandma) and Grandpa in Canada.
Easter egg hunt in Canada. She doesn't look too happy, probably because of the bitter cold wind!
Earning her keep, cleaning garbage pails outside.

Slow as Molasses
It's real, I swear!
Blueberry Applesauce
Yeah, this is how much Rebekah liked the animals at the Rodeo.
An early Easter egg hunt at home.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

The pictures are way too cute, I love the one in the bath tub and with the blueberry applesauce!

April said...

Oh my gosh, I love the picture of her hair in the tub!! LOL! Addie had the same reaction to the rodeo, we couldn't even get her out of the stroller. :(

Brekke said...

I love the Mohawk! Totally awesome!

The Kerr Family said...

All your pics are so great. Bex is so cute and delicious, I just want to eat her up. I'm dying waiting until August!

Tamara said...

looks like you guys had a great time in Canada - well with the exception of the Rodeo! :) adorable pictures!

Brent and Katie said...

My gosh! She has gotten so big!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea her hair was so long!