Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July



I know I'm about a week late, but ah well.

We had a fun filled day packed with several activities. First we went to the ward breakfast and then headed over to a small parade. Rebekah had a lot of fun getting candy, necklaces, maracas, and flags fro mthe floats that drove past us. Afterwards we walked over to a little carnival and ate snow cones. In the evening we barbequed and swam with friends before heading off see the fireworks. What a busy day, but we sure had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

gollyjess said...

what?! you didn't burn an effigy of little Alma? I am so offended. Just kidding person. I love your pics of Becks, and the post about her b-day. She is so cute. And so are you! Can't wait to see you two cuties in a few.

J