Monday, July 14, 2008

Twilight photos


Alright so here are some photos from a magazine article I read. Edward looks TERRIBLE. I can't believe how bad it is. This is exactly why I wanted to share these pictures with you all. What are these people smoking?? Bella looks good, and I think James and Victoria do too, but Edward looks ghastly.
Here's a link to the article:
http://www.ew.com/ew/inside/issue/0,,ewTax:1002,00.html
Here's a link to a second article about Stephenie Meyer. I liked this one, and it answered a few questions I'd had about her and her family.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20211938,00.html

4 comments:

Brooke said...

NASTY NASTY NASTY....I'm sorry but Edward looks sick and wrong! I wasn't the biggest fan to begin with, but that picture makes it worse. I am still excited about the book and movie (but I just won't get my hopes up about the movie)

gollyjess said...

What is Cedric Diggory doing with all that makeup on?

Brent and Katie said...

I think there putting to much of an edge on his looks, at least he doesn't look like that in the trailers. As for Bella, she doesn't look like her character at all. I mean expression wise. Sure she's beautiful, but she didn't ever feel that way. These pictures make it look like she seduced Edward. It's just advertising!

Anonymous said...

Katie is totally right about it making Bella look seduced. She looks like she's under his spell. But that's kindof what happened, isn't it? He had her at hello.