Friday, August 22, 2008

Pictures from Canada

Eating fake ice cream cones with Clark in Waterton. Aunt Shanna bought these ones that have a little lever on the side that shoot the ball out in your face. Very fun.

Oh, Gorgeous!! Wish you were here! (Name the movie that's from for ten points.)

Enjoying the mountains, one yell at a time.

My close friend, the mama bear.


Hammin' it up for the camera.

Either the newest baby carrier or child abuse. You decide.


At the Japanese Gardens in Lethbridge, AB


Rebekah and Clark at the Cardston Parade, anxiously awaiting more candy.


The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or the Mounties, though they are obviously not Mounted right now. Hmmm, that doesn't sound so good. I was talking about on horses, but whatever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather Ridge said...

You are too funny. Glad the Mamma Bear didn't attack you, geez. I love the baby carrier idea, i just need a bag big enough. By the way, love the hair, you're lookin' smokin' my friend!!

Anonymous said...

You definitely look abused in that picture. Use something different next time.

Brooke said...

I love the picture of Rebekah in the bag...it makes me laugh!! I miss you guys, but at least I can see pictures and can call you right?! Talk to you soon

The Kerr Family said...

"French Kiss" baby!

susannah said...

Well, I should say that if one of my sisters didn't know where that line was from I would be sorely dissapointed. Props to you Em.

Tamara said...

looks like you had a great time in canada. love the pictures of the simple things that make it home and fun to visit. great video of mamma bear.

it was so fun to see you guys this summer. it had been WAAAY to long. we love you guys!