Saturday, October 18, 2008
It's October and it's cooling down!
I love the fall!!! And FINALLY this week it has been cool enough to actually wear pants and even attempt to wear a light sweater. Love it love it love it. Thankfully this past summer wasn't as oppressive to me as the past ones. I guess after six years I'm finally starting to get acclimated a bit. I guess. Well back to fall. So I love it. I love sweaters and curling up by the fire place with a mug of apple cider. Yes I know I live in H*, which is why we do not have a fire place, but still, I love doing it. And once October comes around we can start to decorate for Halloween which is also always very fun. Rebekah has even gotten into the spirit of Halloween and asks daily for her Halloween shirt, her Halloween Pajamas, and also to go outside and look at other people's decorations. We have a new October tradition apparently, every night after dinner we go for a walk to see the lights and the big blow up Halloween decorations throughout the neighborhood. Thankfully it's cooling down, right? So yes, Rebekah talks about Halloween constantly throughout the day and getting her to wait until after dinner to go out for that walk is getting more difficult as each day passing. I don't' know what she's going to do come November 1st. GULP Thankfully she's also already started to mention CHRISTMAS here and there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When i came to borrow the mower, she said, "Lights ...Lights." so she associates me with the house with the halloween lights :)
Post a Comment