Wednesday, May 13, 2009
And a Happy Day to you, too
So this past weekend I celebrated both Mother's Day and my birthday. On Saturday evening Nelson pulled himself away from all his studying and took me out on our first date in months. Yea!! Finally! We had some really good chinese food and then ice cream. A date was what I wanted for my birthday, so I was very happy with this. On Sunday Nelson made me breakfast and we had my b-day cake later that afternoon. Rebekah didn't even want any cake, what a stinker. She only wanted to blow out the candles, which I let her do. It was a nice day and to top it all off Nelson got me a massage as my mother's day gift. Hopefully I can fit it in before this baby comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you got what you wanted. I can't believe you didn't get a baby for your birthday, though. I guess he/she is just too comfortable.
Post a Comment