For journaling purposes I want to write a few tidbits of what Levi is doing.
On Sunday (at 3 1/2 weeks old) he started legitimately smiling at me and then on Monday at Nelson. He really likes to smile at his daddy. It's quite cute. He stares into our eyes and gives us the biggest smiles. How fun to find a small way to interact with Levi!
Thanks to the realization that I should try swaddling again, Levi has slept much better the last three nights and only woke up 2 times as opposed to 4. Much better.
Levi loves to be held. By me. All the time.
Rebekah is in love with her baby brother. She is very possessive and protective of him. If anyone, Abuela in particular, teases about taking him home with them, Rebekah gets very upset and tells them NO in no uncertain terms. (This is her baby, and don't you forget it!)
Levi is still in Newborn clothes.
He has started to loose some of his hair at the front of his hair line, so he now looks like he has premature male pattern baldness. Further proof that he looks like his uncle Ben. (haha)
4 comments:
these are really sweet pictures Sus. He is a handsome boy that does not look much like Ben at all, but more like his Daddy. Which is good right? Since Nelson is such a hotty! The pics your friend took are also tres chic. Good looking fam.
This is off-topic, but I just checked out the Inkspell, Shopaholic, and Wee Free Men from the library. Yeah!
He really is adorable. What a great picture of him on the side. I think they all look like me when they first come out (all red and blotchy), but, sadly, the similarities rarely linger long.
I am glad to hear that it's only 2 times a night not 4 that Levi is getting up. Thank goodness for sleep!
Post a Comment