Here are a few new pictures of Levi. He's not much of a sleeper at night, as the bags under my eyes will attest to, but he's sure a cutie! Rebekah absolutely adores him. I'm so glad that she hasn't been resentful or mean because of me having to share my time now. She had a hard time with me not being able to hold her at first, but now she's doing much better with that. She loves to kiss and hug Levi. She constantly wants to be beside him and touching him. It's to the point where she will wake him up from his naps because she just wants to love the little guy. (It's cute, but not conducive to resting or getting anything done!)
So all in all, I'm tired but life is good! I'm also feeling pretty good now, I just need to figure out how to go swimming with the two of them now...

First sponge bath at home

Sleeping cutie

Sleeping cutie, revisited


Skinny Legs!!

At the office, working with daddy

Painting for daddy
4 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures! He's so cute and looks just like your hubby. Glad you're doing well.
I am glad you posted some more pics. He is so cute. I know how you feel, I have the same bags under my eyes. Let me know when you figure out how to do the swimming thing...I am wondering the same thing. When you are up to it you are welcome to come over and we'll try to swim together.
This boy definitely looks like his daddy. Aside from the nose, he is a mini-nelson. I love him. And I love you.
Yea for a new post. He is adorable and you look great. I'm glad things are going well and hope you get more sleep soon.
Post a Comment