I love your posts and the photos you have up. When I read the title "Levi's first bite", I thought someone had bitten him. Good thing it was just some rice cereal. You look awesome in the blessing photos.
Girl you look amazing in the last blessing photo. What's your secret. I really want to hang out with ya email me at shasta.howard@gmail.com so we can figure out a time!
3 comments:
I love your posts and the photos you have up. When I read the title "Levi's first bite", I thought someone had bitten him. Good thing it was just some rice cereal. You look awesome in the blessing photos.
Girl you look amazing in the last blessing photo. What's your secret. I really want to hang out with ya email me at shasta.howard@gmail.com so we can figure out a time!
Wish we could have been there. You're beautiful!! The end.
Post a Comment