Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall festival

Yesterday I took the kids to a fall festival. I've taken Rebekah the past two years and have really enjoyed it. This year she got even more into it and enjoyed playing the games and winning mommy a lolipop. this was the first year we could actually put on sweaters instead of sweating in the heat. Here are some photos of the fun day.





























Argggh! I can't believe I took these pictures AFTER the face painting!! Of course Rebekah the cat wouldn't let me wash her face for these photos. Darn.






I love his cute little matching sweater and touque.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Levi and the Kitty look adorable, I think it is funny she didn't want to wash it off. Houston did the same thing right before Kristen came to take pictures with them. I love Levi's little sweater and hat!

Audrey said...

So cute! I miss Fall festival.

cheryl said...

I would some some sweater weather! The kids are adorable. I wish I could give both of them a big squeeze. The matching sweater and toque are so cute.