I need some new books to read, so please pass on some suggestions!
On my "to read" list is: right now is:
Tess of the d'Urbervilles
City of Bones
Also, our poor Book Group in my ward is seriously struggling to stay alive. There are only a few of us that consistently show up and I've been wanting to breathe some new life into it. Any great books to suggest for a book group???
2 comments:
Ummm, have you read "Rebecca" yet? It's great. And you definitely have to read "City of Bones" first--it's fabulous. Check out "And only to Deceive", by Tasha Alexander. It's the first of four, and they're really good. And have you read "These is my words" by Nancy Turner, yet. That's definitely a must-read.
I've never heard of City of Bones. Tess was actually a difficult book for me - it took a couple times before I got into it...I don't like reading dialects. I know someone who has a good book recommendation - Lyn! Just ask her, trust me.
Post a Comment