My little ones are taking turns being sick. Levi's on his second round so now I guess I'll just prepare myself for Rebekah's second round...
It all started with Levi getting a fever and then a few days later (last Sunday during primary) Rebekah started getting the chills and a fever. Well Levi's was short lived, thankfully, but poor Rebekah had that blasted fever for 6 days! This included two trips to the doctor and blood work. Still they didn't know what was wrong, why the fever wouldn't go away but finally yesterday she seems to have gotten over it. Yeah! Just in time for Levi to throw up all over me at church during a Relief Society activity. So here we are a day later and Levi seems to be doing a bit better - at least he hasn't thrown up everything this morning. Hopefully Rebekah's immune system isn't too low from the fever because I really don't what to keep this up!!!
1 comment:
ick! so sorry! sick kids is the worst! Elliott is my healthy kid but Lily has just been getting cold after cold since about November. =(
Levi is SO handsome!
Post a Comment