Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nelson's Graduation


I know I am behind in posting important events but I'm trying to play catch up!

Nelson Graduated from the University of Houston Downtown with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration on May 17th.

He has worked so hard these many years, going part time while having big church callings, raising a family and single handidly running his own business. This meant that he has been working well over 50 hours every week, 6 days a week, rarely having a day off, all the while going to school in the evenings and studying all Friday and Saturday evenings. Rebekah, Levi and I are so excited to finally have a daddy around, and Nelson and I are getting used to actually seeing each other during the week!

I just wanted to let everyone (including you Nelson) know that I am so proud of him and that I love him very much!!!!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

Congratulations on both accounts!! Nelson is amazing. That is a lot to have on your plate. I am glad you'll have him around more now.

And Happy happy Birthday to the cutest little one-year old.

Leaa said...

That is great!! What an accomplishment for Nelson... and the rest of the family. Congratulations!!

The Kerr Family said...

Congrats big guy!! Truly it's an amazing accomplishment. We're really proud of you! love, the Kerrs

~Ali said...

Way to go Nelson!!! Congratulations! We are very happy for you guys.