Sunday, April 24, 2011

8 (and almost 9) months pregnant

Here is a belated picture of me at around 8 months pregnant.


So far I haven't gained much weight this last month, and with only 4 days left I don't think I'll gain much more. Yea! Also, no new stretch marks. I had so many with Levi, all I can say is hallelujah!
I have been getting more tired, which is to be expected. My poor back hurts a lot and I've started to bring the rolling computer chair into the kitchen when I make dinner! What a pathetic sight I'm sure. The baby is doing well and I'm scheduled for Thursday (the 28th) to have this little one. It's coming fast! I'm ready for it, though. I actually made crib bedding this time around and I love how it turned out. I've scrubbed the whole house, Nelson has remodeled an entire bathroom, and now we are just waiting.


4 comments:

Shasta said...

my gosh you are a beautiful pregnant lady! hope all goes well with the delivery!

cheryl said...

You look so beautiful!! We are thinking of and praying that all goes well with the delivery and recovery. We will try and call you the week after you come home from the hospital. We love you!!

Madelyn said...

Wow you do make pregnancy look beautiful! I'll be praying for you and the baby on Thursday! How exciting!

April said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition.