To answer the question from my title for this post, where did they go wrong? - well, I'm referring to the upcoming Twilight movie. I have valid concerns that this movie may not be that good. I think I wrote a post about this before but rereading these books has brought this all front and center again. To show you the cause for my concern, look at these pictures.
Actually, I decided that this picture is so bad I don't even need to post more. Um... what the heck? Everyone looks pretty dumb to me, and Rosalie and Jasper's hair (the blonds) looks horribly fake in the close up shots. SIGHAh Edward, where did they go wrong? Probably in casting you.
4 comments:
What are you talking about? They look great! I know people don't like Edward, but it's pretty hard finding a Greek God to cast. I think he looks pretty good.
Also, just so you know, I'm a little obsessed and I read all kinds of stuff about the movie on the internet, and I hear all the time about how FANTASTIC the chemistry is between Bella and Edward. You know the movie is going to be awesome. The REAL question is: ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN BE HERE TO SEE IT WITH ME?!?! Since you are always leaving at precisely the wrong time.
yes i'll be here to see it with you, since it is coming out in December. I have also read some things about the chemistry being great, PHEW!
Seriously, the pictures are so lame that I just had to write about them. I looked at some other pictures of the actor who is playing Alice and I now think that she is a good pick.
Okay, I really don't like the actress who's playing Bella, and Jacob looks like way too much of a pretty boy--so those are my two major problems.
I know I'm in the minority, but, I've been really happy with the casting of Edward ever since I first heard the news. I think "Cedric" is going to do a great job. Just like your friend said, it's pretty hard to find a Greek God. He's got the strong facial features--I think he'll do marvelously well.
I'm excited for the movie. Wish you were in NC for Christmas and we could see it together!
And on the other post, Bex is just delicious. Her chubby little legs are so cute, and that grin. Can't wait to see her this summer!
Post a Comment