Friday, April 2, 2010

My "Loser" Moment

Do you remember the movie 'Never Been Kissed' with Drew Barrymore? Think about the scenes where she goes to a club and gets 'deloser' stamped on her hand, and then the next morning she is running late and leaves for school without checking her face in the mirror. She had fallen asleep against her hand and the ink from her stamp stuck on her face spelling 'LOSER.'
Alright, so yesterday I had a similar experience. I had gone to bed and suddenly remembered something very important that I needed to do yesterday morning. I leaned over and grabbed a pen to write a note on my hand. Well sometime during the night I must have slept on that hand because several hours into my very busy day of going to appointments and to the doctor I noticed writing on my face!! Are you kidding me?! How did I not notice this??? I even put on mascara that morning so I must have been blind.
On the bright side, at least it didn't spell out loser.

2 comments:

r said...

I am laughing so hard right now! That is hilarious.

Sophia Crane said...

I laughed out loud when I read this! Hilarious!