Friday, March 5, 2010

Cowboy up

It's RODEO time here in Houston. In case any of you don't know about it, the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is huge. I mean HUGE, as in one of the biggest in the country, possibly the world. It's very fun, and the bullriding is awesome to watch. I will admit that when March rolls along I get pretty excited. There are 3 weeks of fun to be had. Each year I go with Rebekah to see all of the brand new baby animals, the tractors, mutton busting, pig races, carnival rides and the livestock. I love cows. I honestly think they are cute. I also love to eat them and drink their milk. See, it's all win win with cows, how could anyone not love them?

This year we went with our friends as usual, though Tara and Maddie where greatly missed. This was also Levi's first time, unless you count him being in utero last year when we went. We had a great time as usual. Here are a few photos of our fun day.



On the merry-go-round

On the merry-go-round with Kate
Planting/growing a carrot.


Sittin' pretty (on a tractor wheel.)

Levi riding a goat

Pettin' a pot-bellied pig

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oh how we miss the rodeo. We also miss you. Levi is getting soooo big!